I haven't finished writing up Norway, but I did do Devon. And of course I've shuffled this into time order, but it wasn't written first. I've put a brief post onto Stoat, and used the pix too. But this is the "overall" post.
* Tuesday 09/06: Cambridge -> London -> Paris GdN -> Austerlitz night train
* Wednesday 09/07: Briancon -> Ailefroid -> Pre du Madame Carle -> Refuge du Glacier Blanc
* Thursday 09/08: -> Roche Faurio (epaule) -> Refuge des Ecrins
* Friday 09/09: Dome du Neige des Ecrins
* Saturday 09/10: -> Ref Glacier Blanc -> Col du Monetier / Tuckett -> down; Chalet Pre du Mme C
* Sunday 09/11: -> Ref des Bans -> Vallouise
* Monday 09/12: -> Refuge du Sele -> Briancon
* Tuesday 09/13: Briancon rest day
* Wednesday 09/14: -> le Casset -> Col d'Arsine and up -> Briancon night train
* Thursday 09/15: Austerlitz -> GdN -> London -> Cambridge.
Page about the Refuge du Glacier Blanc.
This is currently my favourite picture from the trip.